Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Posada de Refugio Revisited

I have reconstructed a video, just under 10 minutes long, about our proposed ministry. We had toyed with the name, and at the time we did this trial run, we settled on Posada de Refugio, but recently Levi seemed to think Refugio de Esperanza - Refuge of Hope - was better, and I concur. We have not YET established anything - we are still in planning stages, and will probably start by enabling Erika and Carlin to carry on similar programs on a monthly, then weekly, and finally daily basis, until such time as we can set up another location. I am going to be communicating with my pastor of City of Refuge Ministries to see about covering to allow for tax-deductible contributions as I had when I was with Shepherd's Heart. In the meantime, if you want to contribute to the work, notwithstanding that I don't have tax-deductibility yet, checks can simply be made out to me - Shelley Saffer - note  "Refugio de Esperanza" - and mail to 77 Ridgeway Ave, Rochester, NY 14615. I am fastidious about such donations, and they shall be used only for this work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_E8tpbuvkE

No comments:

Post a Comment